Sunday, July 4, 2010

Seven Photography Blogs Worth Following – A full week of blog recommendations


What's That?
This week I would like to share with you seven of my favorite photography related blogs. I am not putting them into any particular order, as they are each the best in their own rights. I will however give you a brief review for each based on my view of universal truth. I hope that you find this series informative and worthwhile.

Coming Next
This series will be coming fast and frequent. No promises, but I hope to put out a post a day for a total of seven postings in seven days. Watch for the first post very soon!

Until then...

-Gene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated, but please be kind. Kudos are always welcome! Please note that due to comment spamming, all comments are moderated, so it may take a little while before yours appears on the page.